Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Half Way There

HELLLOOO fellow bloggers. Well I guess I shouldn’t totally doubt that my only readers are fellow classmates because I know for a fact that I do have some real followers… Shoutout to my mom’s book club! 

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING COOL? 
FYI that was rhetorical. I am going to tell you something cool either way.

Anywho, WE ARE EXACTLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR

We are at the peak of a steep, STEEP mountain and will soon be gracefully heading down. 

Actually… I take that back because really we are still going up. School ain’t gunna to get any easier. Lunch ain’t gunna get any yummier. The building ain’t gunna get any bigger. The clock ain’t gunna move any faster. And your stress level ain’t gunna get any lower. 

However, now my fellow students and I can get a good idea of what to expect as we arrive at the dungeon each morning. Such as the hallways.
The ladies causing traffic. 

Our hallways have a very close resemblance to a highway. During rush hour. The right side goes one way and the left side goes the opposite. But then there are those groups of girls that just can’t seem to figure it out and cause problems. I mean seriously, it is not necessary to stop in the middle of the hallway(causing traffic) just to tell your bestie how cute their outfit is today. This is a very nice compliment but it’s not like the outfit will lose its cuteness by lunch!

In Park City, Ninth grade is one of the biggest years of our lives. We are the children that the streets of our town is watching out for because we earn our permits and are newbies on the roads. Well some of us at least, I don’t get it because some kids wait another six months after their birthday before they get their permit. Why would you ever put the freedom to drive on hold? It will always remain a mystery to me. On March 25th 2015, Park City better make way because that is the day my hands will touch the steering wheel and my foot will push the gas pedal. You know assuming I pass the test… knock on wood.

Ninth grade is also our last year at Treasure before we enter the menacing Park City High School. But it is sort of nice because we won’t be the scrawny freshmen walking the halls… We will be the totally mature and fully developed sophomores. I just love the ring of that! “Sophmores”. It sounds so… so sophisticated.

Oh man I am gettin’ myself too excited too fast again! I keep forgetting that we still have two whole quarters left. 90 days filled with pure happiness… Or stress, hunger, and misery. It is how ever you choose to look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment